Friday, August 19, 2011

The Colors of Summer - Green and Gold

This is the second post in my Colors of Summer series. I thought it would be nice to showcase the lovely green and golden hues that are growing and glowing in my gardens right now. From Left to Right beginning at the top left corner they are zinnia, hosta, zinnia, sea oats, ivy 'Gold Child', water lettuce, euonymus 'Emerald and Gold', Rudbeckia 'Prairie Sun', sweet potato vine, Serviceberry Tree leaves, baby summer squash, yellow bell pepper, garden basil, tomato 'Green Zebra', variegated sage, Carolina jasmine 'Fiona Sunrise and lemon thyme.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think its because its been so hot and dry here in Zone 7 the tree is a little stressed.

Ginny Gregory said...

I didn't know the leaves of the Serviceberry changed this early. Pretty <3

Ginny Gregory said...

I didn't know the leaves of the Serviceberry changed this early. Pretty <3