Friday, September 16, 2011

Proud as a Peacock



Yesterday I received my very first Etsy sale and I'm "Proud as a Peacock"! Well, maybe not that proud, but I'm flying pretty high right about now. So since the peacock is back in vogue once again I thought I'd share a few lovely images. The first photo at the top was taken earlier this summer at the Norfolk Zoo. I managed to take quite a few very sweet animals photos that day, so they'll soon be rendered in watercolor and up for sale in my Etsy shop. The other is a large scale acrylic painting I've been working on for a couple of years now. Really need to get that finished! And lastly I thought I would show off some of the lovely handmade home decor from a few of my fellow Etsy sellers. From Right to Left we have a stunning feather wreath by pickypickypeacock, a beautiful hand-painted glass pitcher by marywibis, a slipcover for a lampshade (how cool is that?!!) by lauralishadieladie and a lovely pillowcover by JolieMarche. Now, go visit Etsy and get that holiday shopping started!

No comments: