Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wrapped with Love

Along with the opening of my new Etsy store Cynthia Crane's Art came the challenge of creating packaging that would reflect my overall aesthetic. So with the help of one of my new Etsy friends Gardenmis and her lovely butterfly cutouts I think I've achieved my goal. That's one of the wonderfully nice things about shopping on Etsy - the range of products is simply amazing! While there certainly are loads and loads of original art and craft, you'll also find craft supplies, vintage items, clothing, photography and a whole lot more. Most Etsy sellers are small independent artists and business-owners just like me. So please remember us now that the holiday season is fast approaching!

1 comment:

Ginny Gregory said...

Those feathers do look familiar ;) I like the typing on the envelope too; is it a stamp? Cute!