Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Painting - Winter Woodland Fox

Winter is right around the corner in my neck of the woods. Winter Woodland Fox holds a most precious little red bird close to her heart to protect it from a blustery winter snow storm. This is an 8" x 10" original watercolor painting has sold but note cards are available in my Etsy shop. Soon I hope to be offering prints and if you would like to be notified when new work is available, please use the link over to the right to send me a message. To view more of my paintings just click the links over to the Right.

5 comments:

CynthiaCrane said...

Thanks Lana! Foxes are beautiful creatures for sure, but their personalities....not so much!

CynthiaCrane said...

Thank you Mandy for all your kinds words, and for visiting and commenting! Please come back often to get your monthly PC calender.

Mandy said...

Cindy~ Thank for stopping by to visit my blog and taking the time to leave such a kind comment. I enjoyed visiting you. Your cottage and paintings (I love Gypsy Kitty) are lovely. Wishing you a happy fall. ~Mandy

Kathleen_coveny said...

hey Cynthia... I just love the pics you have posted... such adorably ... cute ... cuddly creatures.....

Lana Manis said...

This fox is adorable! We have foxes across the road that yap at night and it drives our dog nuts! lol!