Friday, October 28, 2011

Sneak Peak – Porcelain In Progress


I've been having such a great time working on my new line of English Staffordshire-inspired porcelain pieces today! This photo shows my work table with a few small ornaments I've just finished glazing which will go into my kiln tonight for a test firing. I have numerous small dishes, plates, platters, teacups and birds, etc. that remain to be glazed, so I expect I will be very busy in my little nest for the coming weeks.

UPDATE: Many of these porcelain ceramic items, as well as my new ceramic jewelry, are now available in my Etsy shop: cynthiacranespottery.etsy.com.

Be sure to sign up with your email using the box over to the right, so you'll be the first to know when new porcelain will be available.


I wanted to share some examples of English Staffordshire china that is available from a few different shops at Etsy.com. Just click each item below to be taken directly to the seller's store where you'll find many more examples of this lovely china.

Boy with Basket
Spaniels
Tea Cup
Posy Pin

No comments: